The Ebro Delta is a National Park and Biosphere Reserve, a unique and very special environment, where the sea, the countryside and the sky come together at their best.
Rice is the key and star of our gastronomy. With an endless variety of places to taste it, without leaving the town. We grow and sell organic, brown rice.
The beauty of decadence, of the passage of time, of the finite … extreme weather, wind, humidity, heat and almost tropical rains untangle the most beautiful and arid Delta. The feeling of the end of the world, getting lost in time, in its sea waves from within and from the sea outside, also in its reeds and muds.
The possibility of taking long walks and hiking beyond Sant Carles de la Rapita, reaching the Montsiá mountain range and crowning La Foradada, the best viewpoint in the Delta to contemplate Punta de la Banya from the sky.
We recommend these activities and places for your enjoyment:
• Visit the Riet Vell reserve, a beautiful and unique place to observe birds. http://Riet Vell Reserva de SEO/BirdLife
• Yoga meetings are organized monthly in the Trabucador http://yogaactosypalabras.com
• Kayak trips, where poetry is the main activity in the open sea. https://poesiasurfikaiak.blogspot.com/
• Lo pati d’Agustí Restaurant, rice dishes cooked on firewood. http://www.restaurantlopatidagusti.com/
- Restaurant Can Faiges, typical cuisine of the delta, specialized in rice dishes and a perfect winery, exquisite homemade desserts. http://www.calfaiges.cat/
• Poblet i Marieta Restaurant, wood-fired rice, fish and grilled meats, by @marietataperia https://www.instagram.com/pobletimarieta/?hl=es
HERE, WE WAITING FOR YOU